Meet Erin Breedlove Gill
As a Student, Erin...
- Graduated from Georgia College and State University with a B.S. in Psychological Sciences, 2013
- Is currently finishing her M.S. in Rehabilitation Counseling from the University of Kentucky
As a Tutor, Erin...
- Has tutored for NCAA Division I athletic departments and seen her students attain high achievements in rigorous courses in a variety of subjects related to the humanities
- Specializes in making learning applicable to all of her students
- Believes that her sessions should help students to understand more about themselves, as well as the subject matter at hand
As a Lifelong Learner, Erin...
- Is fascinated by all aspects of industrial and universal design
- Enjoys reading autobiographies to learn about life through the eyes of another person
- Continually improves her fluency in the Spanish language using music, reading passages, and YouTube videos
As an Assistive Technology Consultant, Erin...
- Creates an individualized assessment uniquely tailored to the needs of her students
- Experiments with a variety of tools and software in order to expose students to a wide variety of mediums
- Helps her students to recognize that assistive technology can be useful in all areas of their lives